CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Perfect Plum for Sunny Challenges

Hi Everyone,

This is my very first card as Guest Designer for Sunny Challenges and Creations. Thank you so much to Gwen, Chris and Vicky for inviting me along to have some fun with you all during November!

A nice big present made from International Bazaar paper and all wrapped in delicious Taffeta Ribbon – Perfect Plum indeed. Silver sparkle Dazzling Details around the frame and on the party hat glitter nicely in the light and give a real party feel to this card!

P1040081

Guest Designer – hmmm I like the sound of that! lol I hope you like the card I have made for the sketch challenge SC0066/12 this week. Head on over to Sunny Challenges and Creations to see the sketch and have a go at it yourself. You have a whole week to do so! Don’t forget to use the Stampin’ Up colour Perfect Plum!

P1040080

I really enjoy using the You’re Amazing stamp set from Stampin’ Up. The sentiment combines with a die from the Apothecary Accents Framelits set to cut it out perfectly and this little elephant above with a party hat on helps you celebrate!

Let’s see what you can make with Perfect Plum and the Sketch from Sunny Challenges and Creations! I look forward to commenting on your entries!

Thanks for stopping by…
Signature Watermark

4 comments:

Kris McIntosh

Wow Vicki this is gorgeous. The paper is perfect for this challenge. Thanks for being a Guest Designer for the month of November.

Nena3110

Greetings from Belgrade, Serbia.
I'm a big fan of all the art and crafts, especially the works of pressed flowers, greeting cards, bookmarker, and I like decoupage.
I'm extremely impressed with your work, but I have neither the material nor the tools to be able to create such beauty as you.
Belgrade have very little materials and tools for the hobby, and what there is,it is very expensive and of poor quality. Everything I do, I work with my fingers, scissors and glue to use plain paper, or wood glue. I do not have to drill or glue paper ruller, not all the tools and materials you see here and the video clips on youtube.
By the way, I am a judge, and work hard, so i don't have inough time for crafts.
I'd like to look at my work and give your feedback.
Sorry for my bad english.

Granmargaret

Lovely card Vicki

Vicky W

What a fun card Vicki. I love how you have used this set & the colours. Of course, a little bit of glitter doesn't go astray either. Thanks for being our Guest Designer this month at Sunny Challenges & Creations.